Union County Historic Courthouse (Lake Butler Women’s Club)
The original union County Courthouse was built in 1922 and was moved from its original location (where the current courthouse is located) to its present site in 1938. It was restored in 1935-1937 as a WPA Project and extensively remodeled in 1969. This historic courthouse is near the banks of Lake Butler and is now a community center. It is listed on the National Register of Historical Places.
Year Built: 1922
Architectural Style: Classic
Street Address: 285 NE First Avenue
City: Lake Butler
State Circuit: Eighth Circuit