Pinellas County Courthouse, Clearwater
The first Pinellas County Courthouse was a make shift building constructed to ensure that Clearwater would be guaranteed status as the county seat. This courthouse, constructed in 1963 is around the corner from the 1918 courthouse. Clearwater now shares the county seat with St. Petersburg.
Year Built: 1963
Architectural Style: Contemporary
Phone Number: 727-464-3000
Street Address: 315 Court Street
State Circuit: Sixth Circuit