Osceola County Historical Courthouse
The historic Osceola County Courthouse, built in 1889, was the oldest Florida courthouse in active use until it was replaced by the new courthouse in 2001. It was built in Romanesque Revival style for a cost of $30,000. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this courthouse is considered one of Florida's most attractive courthouses and has been featured in movies.
Year Built: 1889
Architectural Style: Romanesque Revival
Street Address: 2 Courthouse Square
State Circuit: Ninth Circuit