District Court of Appeal, Fourth District, West Palm Beach
The Fourth District of Appeal was originally located in Vero Beach. It was moved to West Palm Beach in 1967 and since 1970 has been located in its current building. The two story red brick courthouse was expanded in 1978. The addition included a courtyard that is visible from glass walled hallways.
Year Built: 1970
Architectural Style: Contemporary
Phone Number: 561-242-2000
Street Address: 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
City: West Palm Beach