Clay County Historic Courthouse
The historic Clay County Courthouse was built in 1889 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The courthouse combines Italianate and Second Renaissance design elements, featuring a round arched entrance. The courthouse is one of only four Florida courthouses built before 1900 and now houses the Clay County Historical Museum.
Year Built: 1889
Architectural Style: Italianate, Second Renaissance
Street Address: 915 Walnut Street
City: Green Cove Springs
State Circuit: Fourth Circuit