Walton County Courthouse
The Walton County Courthouse was built in 1926 and was restored in 1992 after a fire damaged the building. It was expanded in 2007. The original Greek Revival building has been preserved although the entrance has now been relocated to the modern concrete and glass expansion. The new addition to the courthouse incorporates columns to match the original building. The beautifully landscaped grounds contain many mature dogwood trees.
Year Built: 1926
Architectural Style: Greek Revival
Phone Number: 850-892-8134
Street Address: 571 Highway 90 East
City: DeFuniak Springs
State Circuit: First Circuit