St. Johns County Historic Courthouse (Casa Monica Hotel)
The St, Johns County Courthouse was originally built as a hotel. When it opened in 1888, it was one of the first and largest concrete buildings in the United States. The building was purchased by St. Johns County in 1962 and renovated into a courthouse. It is now, once again, a hotel, the Casa Monica Hotel.
Year Built: 1888
Architectural Style: Moorish Revival
Street Address: 95 Cordova Street
City: St. Augustine
County: St. Johns
State Circuit: Seventh Circuit