Polk County Historic Courthouse
Polk County's historic courthouse now serves as a library. The beautiful Greek Revival style building was built in 1909 and served as the courthouse until 1987, when a new courthouse was constructed. It is accentuated by four ionic columns and a clock tower. It is listed on the National Register of Historical Places.
Year Built: 1909
Architectural Style: Greek Revival
Phone Number: 863-534-4386
Street Address: 100 East Main Street
State Circuit: Tenth Circuit