Hillsborough County Courthouse, 1952
The 525 room Hillsborough County Courthouse, built in 1952 is two blocks long and one block wide. It was constructed of marble, terrazo and Florida limestone among other materials. An interesting architectural feature is an inlaid terrazo map of Hillsborough County located in the first floor lobby.
Year Built: 1952
Architectural Style: Classic
Phone Number: 813-276-8100
Street Address: 401 North Jefferson Street
State Circuit: Thirteenth Circuit