Hernando County Historic Courthouse
The historic Hernando County Courthouse was built in 1913. It was built in Neoclassical design and has four ornate columns in front. The historic courthouse is attached to the new courthouse. An interesting design feature is a four sided clock between the two buildings. Beautiful ancient oaks surround the building, located in the center of the city square.
Year Built: 1913
Architectural Style: Neo-Classical
Street Address: 17 North Main Street
State Circuit: Fifth Circuit