Gulf County Historic Courthouse
The Gulf County Historic Courthouse, located in Wewahitcka, was built in 1927. It served Gulf County until 1968, when Port St. Joe became the county seat. The Greek Revival style building has four ornate columns in front. It was restored to its original grandeur in 1991.
Year Built: 1927
Architectural Style: Greek Revival
Phone Number: 850-639-2175
Street Address: 200 North 2nd Street
State Circuit: Fourteenth Circuit