Gilchrist County Courthouse
The red brick Gilchrist County Courthouse was built in 1933 as a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project. The courthouse features an open portico with decorative arches and columns. Greek style lettering of the courthouse name is a prominent feature of the building.
Year Built: 1933
Architectural Style: Greek, Red Brick
Phone Number: 352-463-3170
Street Address: 112 South Main Street
State Circuit: Eighth Circuit